Practice your love for nature with a learnership at the Department of Environmental affairs. The Department is constantly looking for talented young individuals who have a great ambition to make a difference in life.
Learnerships in this department focus on areas such as ocean life, wildlife, the air, land and all that nature has to offer.
Close the gap between studies and the workplace and gain valuable knowledge and hands-on experience with a learnership in one of these areas:
- Human Resources
- Public Relations
- Media Studies
- Water Agents
- Information Technology
- Customer Relationship Management
- Analytical Chemistry
- Supply Chain Management
- Environmental Management
- Marine Science
- Town Planning
- Business Administration
- Waste management
- Pollution Management
- Asset Management
- Public Administration
To qualify for this learnership, applicants must:
- be a South African Citizen
- hold a valid South African ID document
- must comply with the requirements as set out on the application
- hold a Matric with Science and Mathematics
- have great communication skills
- be able to communicate and interact with clients and customers
- be passionate about the environment and making a difference
- be unemployed
- have relevant technical knowledge will be seen as an added advantage.
- be willing to enter into a service contract with the Department for a duration up to 36 months.
Attach these documents to your application as well:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Grade 12 Results
- All and any Academic Records
- Applicants ID documentation
Learnership positions aren't always available - this depends on whether there is a need within the department.
Keep an eye on the Careers Portal website for updates on when the next programme is open for applications.