Take your first steps into the Computer Sciences and Information Technology field with this paid learnership position that will help get your foot in this competitive industry’s door.
- Industry: IT
- Location: Johannesburg
- Duration: Temporary
- Resulting Qualification: entry into the field of Computer Sciences and Information Technology
- Closing date: 23rd of January 2021
- Payment: R3 000.00 Per Month
- Reference: RG_002_PWD
By the end of the learnership, you’ll be able to:
- apply the knowledge, techniques and skills of End User Computing applications you’ve gained in the workplace.
- understand the use and impact of Information Communication and Technology (ICT) in an organised society.
- communicate more efficiently by combining communication skills with End User Computing.
- improve the application of mathematical literacy in the workplace, by using applicable End User Computing Applications.
Who should apply?
This learnership is ideal for businesspeople in the following fields: Personal Assistant; Reception; Office Administrators and Project Administrators.
The unit standards of this qualification can be added to other industry qualifications to provide the basis of End User Computing knowledge and application.
How to Apply
To successfully apply for the position, candidates must:
- Have a Grade 10 or higher school certificate with English, Maths or Maths Literacy
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be registered as disabled and provide proof of this.
NOTE: This learnership is open to candidates with disabilities only